Monday, August 9, 2010

It's hard sometimes having a girlfriend, and remaining truly faithful.....thanks for any guidence?

Okay, I'm 23, I'm a trainer at a local distribution center. I train lots of people every day. I have been with a girl for almost a year now. I love her to death. We both have decent jobs. I am preparing for a 18 month deployment to Iraq, I am a sophomore in college, and I have have bills up to my teeth. Infidelity at my work is around every corner. I have never cheated on my girlfriend, or had thoughts. What I want to know is what are some better ways to cope with being ';hit on';. Yes I do sometimes have open-ended conversations with women at my work, but I try not to ';lead'; anyone on. I don't want to be a prick and say ';go away';, but I would rather do it in a tactful way. I am depressed right now because of not graduating college when I had expected, and my deployment. I worry to much I guess. Anyway my question is incoherently vague, and I don't want you (audience) to misconstrue it. How can I avoid being targeted of being hit on. Doesn't happen everyday, maybe once.It's hard sometimes having a girlfriend, and remaining truly faithful.....thanks for any guidence?
Lol once, well bro just go with things that wouldn't lead her to hit on you. Like talk about tv programs, or how busy it is at work or how boring, fufillful, etc etc. Also if she justs come out wit it like you look really good today just say thanks. Dont compliment back. Girls love that. Its like giving food to a dog they always start to compliment you again, and coming back to do so. Lol ladies im sorry for that analogy it was a little harsh, but im just trying to get a point across.It's hard sometimes having a girlfriend, and remaining truly faithful.....thanks for any guidence?
okay... My boyfriends in the Marine n tell me he gets hit on by the local whores every so often. This is what I tell him to say (which I know he prolly dosnt)... ';Ya kno.. Im really not interested. I have a girl!'; and if that doesnt work then just IGNORE them. and if theyr big time whores n keep tryin you then its okay to be a dick. I think its really disrespectful when hoes dont get the hint.





But I hope your deployment ends up going by fast.


Good Luck!
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? I'M SORRY I'M KIND OF CONFUSED. OH U WANNA KNOW HOW TO TELL SOMEONE YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED IN THEM BECAUSE YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. JUST THAT! TELL THEM YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED BECAUSE U HAVE A GF AND GO ON ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS.
Wear a ring on your wedding ring finger. It may not stop all advances but it will help and I'm sure your girlfriend won't complain.
Chances are they isn't to much to do except for being a dick...and even then chances are you will get hit on. It happens...bring up your girlfriend in your conversation if it fits and that helps sometimes. But all you can really do is just ignore it and deal with it.
So you're asking how you can avoid being hit on because you're a babe magnet? There is nothing you can do, really. Some women will just always have awful taste.
how about you dress less attractively?
Act uninterested. Don't look them in the eyes when they are speaking to you, don't smile, keep your distance. If they ask if you'll go out with them, date, or be their boyfriend, simply say, I'm sorry, but I have a girlfriend and do not want to cheat.
Say you're flattered, but you are in a happily committed relationship. Not that hard!
  • myspace quizzes
  • Will giving my 6 week old
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment