Monday, August 9, 2010

Coping after effects of infidelity?

My wife had been infidel to me before we got married to each other. I bashed that guy, and he left her. She proclaims of loving me a lot but confessed of being infidel. That guy was obviously earning 3 times more than me. My parents also know about it and they disapproved our marriage. She had done a hell lot of favors for treating my pet dog and just to repay her favors back I got married to her. Fine, now we are staying away from our parents and with 3 of my dogs. But she is very insecure and feels that I may leave her one day and creates a big hungama every nite and we end up fighting with each other violently鈥?br>

So violent and series of mudslinging鈥?I am scared鈥?I want to save my marriage at every cost, don鈥檛 want to see her getting tagged as a divorcee鈥?We both love animals and that鈥檚 how everything started and then infidelity. Both of us are intelligent and doing well in their careers, but we fight like cats and dogs and she鈥檚 being ultra-hyper in her behavior I cant escape fightsCoping after effects of infidelity?
You need to see a counselor together and separately. I know people who have been unfaithful to one another and they have survived. It can be done but the worst thing is that when you argue that it is brought up all of the time.Coping after effects of infidelity?
I read and reread your question - I didn't see any declaration of you loving her at all but only want to maintain the marriage for the sake of appearances. I think there are several factors that militate against saving your marriage - she's not faithful; your reason for staying with her is to avoid her being tagged as divorcee and for the sake of the pets; and basic incompatibilities.





My opinion is that this marriage shouldn't even have occurred in the first place, thus, there's no point in saving it. I'm sorry. But looking at the bright side, by letting each other go, you both would have the chance to find the one you truly love sans drama and unfaithfulness. Good luck! :)
One round of counselling helps.





If it doesn't, get out before both of you scar each other permanently!
get divorced theres no saving it
if u truly have forgiven her then the fighting would not exist. u say she is insecure and she should be what she did is low down and imoral. where was her feelings for you when she cheated on u???? and u are worried about her being tagged as a divorcee. well i am not one who can say who u should be in love with but my best bet for u is to no longer fight with her. just say what ever u say honey ur right. even if u think she is wrong. my guess is with the hyperness she obviously has some mental instibilies going on. and your marriage is not going to last. sooner or later the fat she cheated is going to be to much for you and will eventually ruin the marriage. there is no reason for two people to be together if they have to put their hands on each other think about it. why live in misery with each other when there is hope for a future happier with another person. u two should seperate god forbid you bring kids into this situation do u really want to put kids through this unessisary mental anguish? i hope not well it's ur life good luck
if both of you are intelligent as you said you are, why not apply it to your marriage?
doesnt sound like a very good marriage.wouldnt you be better off finding someone who really loves you and is faithful to you?-you could then live in peace and love---no more fighting.leave this marriage,for your own happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment