Monday, August 9, 2010

How can I deal with the pain of being completely betrayed?

My partner and best friend went through a mid life crisis and couldnt believe his luck when a woman 25 years younger than him took an interest, and he left me after creating an arguement with gave him an excuse to storm out, with his conscience clear, even though he knew really he was behaving badly.... the infidelity I can cope with, he's just showing himself to be weak, but it's the disgusting way he has behaved that is hurting so much, handing his phone over to her and letting her send me messages, calling me a sad old cow, stuff like that, and walkiing past me with a sneer on his face, when he knows deep down I was his best friend. It's just too much to cope with, and I fantasise about slapping him really hard, or trashing his car when I see it parked... something has to happen, somehow I have to EXPRESS this anger, but I don't know how.. I can't swallow it any longer.... please... no nasty answers, I report all abuse...How can I deal with the pain of being completely betrayed?
i find it interesting that not only are you so angry at being hurt, you are also expecting to get hurt here by the prospect of people sending nasty answers to you. I dont think this is anywhere near the truth as I think reasonable people would totally sympathise with the way you have been treated. i hope the answers reflect this





But it does expose something worrying that you should be aware of, you have been hurt once an are now automatically expecting the same from other people, which makes me worry about how you are going to cope in the future. you have had a god awful and confidence shattering thing happen to you, but please do not lose hope that there can be happy times ahead and taking a chance to get back out there will lead to more hurt.





if you think everything/everyone out there is just going to hurt you again, it will stop you from taking a chance on happiness again. try and get out doing things that build your confidence up, go to the gym, go for facials, buy new clothes, go out with the girls, get a hobby that gets you out and about and meeting new people, make sure that the person that you see in the morning when you look in the mirror is someone you like, then nothing can ever touch you.





good luck x xHow can I deal with the pain of being completely betrayed?
This relationship he is in is not about love or contentment. If he was they wouldnt be sending you messages. This is about something else. If he was truly happy with her he wouldnt be thinking about you at all.


Dont follow through on any of your revenge fantasies because he is obviously already miserable. I think what would bother him the most is to see you with another man as if you have moved on with your life and could care less what hes doing. Im not advising you to get involved with anyone until you have healed but it couldnt hurt to go out with some guys just to get your mind off this. Try to be seen with some dates and dont look miserable.


You have to realize he wasnt the content happy man you thought he was and was hiding himself from you. He still isnt content now or he wouldnt be throwing this in your face.


Your reality has shifted and youre in shock but now you have the chance to find someone real. Next time they text you reply with...';get over yourselves, neither of you are worth my time, Ive moved on so why dont you? Or are you too miserable?';


If you have to get some counseling just so you can get it all out but dont advertise it to anyone cuz he doesnt need to know.
honey please, the way he's done u it's not worth doing anything that will land charges on u. that would make their day.u get a younger guy even if u have to hire one but i dont think u will.get a younger guy to go out with u where they hang out and flaunt him around or does he have a brother that really burns them up.good luck make sure they see u with the younger stud.
My ex-hole left me for someone else after 24 years, 3 years ago.


I still harbor an intense hatred toward him AND her. While I met %26amp; married a MUCH better man last year, I still entertain vicious little fantasies in my head about him, and they are very satisfying. Don't DO anything---except in your head.





You CAN move on %26amp; be happy, and still hate him......I'd say he deserves that!
Don't roll your eyes but...going to the gym and sweat it off will help you! Keep record of everything you may need it in the future to take legal action against her.





He's a double time loser, do not get into getting revenge and risk tarnishing your reputation as a woman with integrity.
I am sorry that your partner and best friend is treating you this way....I don't know if something happened to him to alter his thinking or perhaps he didn't love you as you loved him. I am divorced from my 3 older children's father...and I could never disrespect my ex in such a way. Have you tried talking to a therapist or counselor? One day he will wake up when this 25 year younger woman dumps him...and he will want to come running back to his ';best friend';...but don't be there for him....move on with your life and don't give him another thought...he obviously hasn't thought of you. As with most things...time will heal your pain.
Join a BDSM forum!
Gunsmoke, Roaring Gunsmoke!
JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE. YOU HAVE TO LET HIM GO, JUST TO SEE IF HE WOULD BE HAPPY .. GIVE HIM TIME TO FIND OUT FOR HIMSELF.. YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO BE CONSIDERED THE PSYCHO EX WOULD YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment