Monday, August 9, 2010

How should I help my wife cope with her parents' suspected infidelity?

My wife recently found out that her father might have a girlfriend. Her mom told her on New Years Day that she saw her Dad's girlfriend. This really upset my wife and sent her into a little bit of a depressed state. I suspected that he might have been having an affair because he would frequently call us for money. This was suspicious because he and his wife work and he also draws a military retirement. So I certainly had my suspicions. My wife always wanted to turn a blind eye to his activity and would loan him the money. When she found out about it, I overheard her conversation. She never told me directly until like a week later. She decided to talk to her friend about the situation first. I was kind of upset about, but I guess I could understand. However, I did think that when you get married, you would share that type of information with your spouse. What should I do to help my wife cope? She says that she has been having a difficult time sleeping and is feeling very depressed.How should I help my wife cope with her parents' suspected infidelity?
your wife should just let her parents work out the problem themselves and not get involved cause it will only cause you problems for your own family your wife wouldnot like it if her parents interferred in your livesHow should I help my wife cope with her parents' suspected infidelity?
Your wife's parents infidelity is not your problem and it is also not her problem. It is the problem of the two affected people, her parents. Do NOT be part of ANY of it! It is not your place and it is not even the place of your wife. They are married, and they have their own way to do things, and their own way to recover. Your wife has YOU, and you have HER! You two are the unit. Stay away from other peoples problems and fights!
My idea would be, take her to a romantic dinner and reassure her that you ';LOVE and CHERISH her EACH and EVERY day.'; Let her know you ';are here for her to talk with, during this difficult time';. Just the FACT you did that will be enough to help her cope.
  • myspace quizzes
  • Will giving my 6 week old
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment